Monday, July 20, 2009

About 300 calories for breakfast

Good Morning EVERYONE!!!!! Hope you are all having a fabulous Monday so far!!! It is so nice here this morning. I love this sunshine and 70s we've been having here for the past few days. BUT- it doesn't really feel like summer. Summer for me is 80-90 degree heat!! Where is the heat at???? Oh, well... I'll enjoy it while we have it! I can't believe it is Monday morning already.... :( BOOOO!!! I have a very busy day today. This weekend just flew by. SAD! This morning I went to the gym. I did 3 miles on the treadmill- 2 miles at 2.0 incline and 1mile at 5.5 incline! I was a sweaty mess after I finished. GROSS!!! But, it felt so good. I decided to cut the run short this morning because I wanted to do some weights.... I'm still trying to figure out my way around that side of the gym but, I did do a few arm weights and few push-ups!! After all that I was pretty hungry. We don't have much in the house so... I settled on egg whites, english muffin, and an apple. ALL that for breakfast and less then 300 calories!

  • English muffin- 100
  • 2 Egg whites - 60
  • apple- 80-100 (not exactly sure)

And I FEEL REALLY satisfied!!! :) Should keep me full for the morning.





Well... I gotta get going. BUSY day today! Hope you all have a great Monday!! I'll let you know how the grocery shopping goes, what I do for lunch, and what we will have for dinner later today!! Talk to you soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment