Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thirsty Thursday!!

Good Morning Everyone!! Happy Thursday!!! Just ONE more day and its the WEEKEND!!! YAHH!!!! I am SO ready!! Last night we went over to my aunt and uncle's house to discuss trip plans and for the most part we have them all hammered out!!! So EXCITING!!!!!! :) Can't wait!! We will be finishing up the trip in Rome, Italy and still have to figure out where we want to stay there.... if you have ANY advice PLEASEEEEE send it my way!

I was also talking with one of my cousin's friends last night about her fitness routine. She is AN ANIMAL!!! This girl was telling me she runs 5 miles on the treadmill rotating it at like an 8.0 and 5.0 or something CRAZY like that at in incline!!! Do you run hills?? Or run at an incline on the treadmill?? I decided I would give it a try BUT not this morning!! I figured I might need some time to recoup after that workout!! Today I did 4.5 miles. It was gorgeous here this morning and I decided to push myself a little bit harder then usual and run a bit faster!! It made a big difference ESPECIALLY up some of the mini hills I run!! Typically when I get home from a run like that I am STARVING but, today not so much! I was just REALLLY thirsty!! So, for breakfast it is pretty boring....


Yes, that is ANOTHER strawberry smoothie you are looking at!!! BUT I love them!!! I also had a banana with it and a handful of blueberries but... I figured they weren't very pretty and didn't need a picture!! Sorry!
Well.... I have to get going! Busy day today! We are thinking we will grill again tonight! Its supposed to be gorgeous and sounds like PERFECT outside grilling weather! So... I'll let you know what we decided to go with... I am thinking salmon!! Do you guys like fish? Thoughts on salmon?? What is your favorite way to prepare it?
Hope you have a great day! Talk to you soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment