Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Hump Day!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!! Happy Hump Day!! Hasn't this week gone by fast?? Just think... 2 more days and it is the weekend!!! I love my weekends!! I've been so tired this week for some reason.... I'm having a terrible time falling asleep and an even worse time getting out of bed in the mornings. So... This weekend should be very productive as we need to get busy figuring out paint colors BUT I am hoping to get lots of R and R!! What are you plans for the weekend?? It is supposed to be gorgeous here too- so hopefully we can get outside and enjoy the gorgeous 70s!!!!

Even though I was so tired this morning I still managed to pull myself out of bed for a 4 mile run!! I was starving the entire time and couldn't wait to get home and make some breakfast!! For breakfast this morning I had an english muffin with PB and banana!!! YUMMY!!! I love nanas with PB!!! My favorite!! I also had the Activia smoothie that I DIDN'T have yesterday!!! I know, I know.... I should be making my own homemade smoothies but... I haven't really had the time this week to do so! May be this weekend...



Well I have to get going.... Lots of work to do!!! I should be able to get home for lunch today. I'll let you know tonight what I decided to go with!! What are you planning on having for lunch?? I cut up a huge cantaloupe last night so I am sure that will make the menu. Have a great Hump Day!!
Talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment