Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A GLOOMY Tuesday

Good Morning Everyone!! Happy GLOOOMY Tuesday!! Hope your mornings are going well.... I am waiting/working from home this morning for my new work computer to get delivered. Thank goodness... my old one is in bad shape!!

I'm so sad... that last few mornings I've woke up its been dark outside. BOOOOO!!! I don't like this rain we are having here today!! It stinks!!! So, I had to go to the gym for my workout this morning AGAIN!! I was really looking forward to running outside but, hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can get out and run. This morning I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. It was a nice change... but I didn't feel like I got as good of a work out. Do you ever feel like that?!? I almost felt like it as easy.... Oh, well... may be taking it easy isn't such a bad thing every once in a while.

For breakfast I had another bowl of cereal with a banana and blueberries!! It was delicious!!! I love blueberries!! I just can't get enough of them....




Well.... I better get some work done. oh, I almost forgot!! I actually had a really good night sleep last night!! THANKFULLY!!! I needed it.... What sort of things do you guys do if you have problems falling asleep at night?? Or if you've had a bad night sleep will you do something differently the next night to try and catch up?? Hope you have a great Tuesday!! Talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment