Thursday, July 30, 2009

A glass of wine and a trip to the mall makes a girl happy


Happy Thursday Everyone!! It's ALMOST TGIF!!! :) How is your day going? Hopefully FABULOUSLY!! :) So, Aaron and I were just chatting and we just realized that the ONLY night we had dinner this week was Monday. SAD!!! We are both sitting here STARVING but, its too late to eat something now. So, we will have to go to bed hungry! I'm not really sure what the heck we were doing this week but, we never really got around to making dinner which STINKS!!! :( Hopefully next week will be much better..... hopefully... So, tomorrow we are heading up to Okoboji for the weekend with some friends so we will be MIA. I'll have to update you on Sunday or Monday about our weekend. I will tell you I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to get away. Hopefully the weather will be SUNNY and warm.

This morning I did a 4 mile run and for breakfast I had some fruit and an english muffin with some I can't believe its not butter.... which was a mistake. I should have put some PB or Barney Butter for some protein because by 10 am I was STARVING!!!

I made a mix of banana, cantaloupe, and blueberries. YUMMY!!! My fruit supply is running low... sad. I'll get some more on Monday for next week. And here is my pretty english muffin. LOVE IT!! Would have loved it more with some PB on it though.
This week I was given a FABULOUS gift.... 30% off at Banana Republic, Gap, and OLD NAVY and because I'll be out of town this weekend I felt it was necessary to get my butt there tonight and shop, shop, shop!! And I did just that.... my mom came over and we headed to the mall. LOVE IT!!! Did a bit of damage but, most of the stuff I got I needed for our upcoming trip to Italy. LOTS of black!! :) Aaron went out with a few friends after work for a drink so by the time we both made it home tonight and AFTER I finished up some work I needed to do it was pretty late and dinner wasn't going to happen. SO...... we decided to have a glass of wine. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE wine!! I threw a couple of blueberries in my glass too!! I love putting raspberries and blueberries in my wine. I swear it makes the wine better! :)


NOT VERY CLEAR!!! SORRY!!! Not a very expense bottle of wine but, we really like it!
Well, I really really hope you all have a great rest of your night!! I am sooo ready for the weekend I can't even tell you... I'm off to pack for tomorrow. Jeans and a sweatshirt FOR SURE. It might get a bit chilly this weekend. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures this weekend and let you know how the festivities go. Have a great night everyone!! :) Talk to you in a few days!!





1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! My MIL loves CDB wine and for the longest time that is all she would drink, for real! Now she has ventured out tries and likes all sorts of wine. Hope you have a fun time in boji! I can't believe my vacation is over, sadness.

    ReplyDelete