Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Coffee Maker Tuesday

Good Morning Everyone!!! Happy Tuesday!!! This morning we FINALLY decided to use the NEW coffee maker we got about a year ago at our wedding. We've been drinking coffee since then but we had an old one we were still using and it wasn't until this past weekend that I decided it was time to upgrade!! This mornings coffee was perfect!!


Here is my cup.... MMMmmmm!!! So good!! And I am in need of the coffee fix this morning. I had a very hard time waking up!! This mug Aaron and I got in San Fran while on our honeymoon!! We decided that everytime we go on a trip we will be a new mug to add to our collection. This was mug #1. I love it!!!

Breakfast today was a repeat of yesterday minus the banana! Aren't those blueberries gorgeous!!! So yummy too!! Blueberries were on sale at the grocery store to a had to grab some!!





I will be on the road all day today so I decided I would bring the nana along for a mid- morning snack. I will probably have another Activia Smoothie for a snack too but.... not sure yet. Depends on how hungry I get. Do you have to have snacks throughout the day? What do you typically grab?



Well.... I have to get moving this morning- BIG DAY DRIVING IN THE CAR!!!! Hope you all have grrrrrreat days!!! I'll be sure to post this evening and let you know what we are going to have for dinner. What are you going to have for dinner?
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment